.Net Jobs in Web3
34 jobs found
Full-Stack developer | Crypto-trading
Hercle is a fast-growing fintech start-up operating as a market maker in the digital asset market.
Hercle’s mission is to empower decentralized finance providing liquidity to markets and building an institutional-grade gateway for professional investors who want to gain crypto-exposure, through its proprietary low-latency trading infrastructure.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them a lot of responsibility from the start and all the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge.
Everyone at Hercle is a self-starter and owns their tasks and schedule. As a member of the team, you are in charge to achieve your goals and fulfill your mission with the added support, network and knowledge of everyone else.
*Your mission may include : *
- Integrate new APIs into Hercle's software;
- Design and implement new infrastructure;
- Strong academic background with an MSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- +3 years of experience;
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain ecosystem;
- Programming and Web application technologies: C#, Typescript, ReactJs/Redux;
- Database: No-SQL (Elastic Search), MongoDB, etc...;
- Container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- High-frequency trading or low-latency development experience;
- Previous experience in blockchain industry;
- Python and Machine Learning knowledge;
- Programming: F#, C++, Rust;
- Cloud Services: Azure, AWS, OVH.
If you feel you are the right candidate, please contact us at [email protected]
Hercle focuses on Financial Services, Financial Exchanges, Trading, Fin Tech, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Milan. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.hercle.financial/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjEzMS4xNTgM