The Data Analytics Team at Flipside Crypto is looking for a Manager, Analytics Engineer to help us build out our suite of analytics products.
As a Manager, Analytics Engineer at Flipside Crypto, you will serve in a highly cross functional role and be responsible for creating detailed analytics product specifications and metric definitions for customers, as well as partnering with engineering and data science teams to deliver reports, data models and data visualizations.
As a Manager, Analytics Engineer at Flipside Crypto, you will:
- Write SQL or other querying code to extract and manipulate data from database systems to create reports and data visualizations using proprietary Flipside applications
- Partner with Product and Data Science to design and define analytics product specifications
- Mentor and manage a team of Analytics Engineers
- Ensure accuracy of data results and analytic methods through testing and validation of underlying report data and coordinate closely with Data Product on issue resolution
- Learn about the top Blockchains and Protocols in order to model a data framework needed to do proper analysis of their use cases.
- Become an expert on customer blockchain projects and serve as the main point of contact for data questions as well as mentor other analysts
- Help build data models that are in line with analytics product specifications in Python and in SQL
- Work with Blockchain Communities on Discord in order to gather insights as well as give support
What you’ll bring
- You possess a strong analytical background that includes 10+ years of experience working with complex data sets
- You have managed a group of Analytics Engineers
- You are have experience working with and or a subject matter expert with Blockchain Data (Solana a plus)
- You have a strong background in data modeling and are familiar with star schema and dimensional modeling.
- You are self directed and capable of driving projects forward to meet deadlines
- You have great communication skills (verbal and written) and are able to present your ideas to a wide audience
- Have great interpersonal skills, can build relationships and can build buy-in
- You can create great documentation of your work and processes
- You have a strong background in writing SQL in a big data environment (Snowflake, Athena, Hive, Postgres, SQL Server)
- Are familiar using ETL pipelining tools like DBT
- You have an analytical mindset with a great statistics background
- You have a strong background in building python based ELT pipelines in AWS
- You have experience with AWS Lambdas, S3, Glue, Athena
Check us out👈
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM