OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- Oversee daily HR operations, including document preparation and filing, benefit administration, and monthly payroll processing.
- Manage end-to-end HR needs for employees and managers, ensuring exceptional customer service while adhering to established processes and controls.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports accurately and promptly, providing meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with teams to enhance operational efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes.
- Review, update, and create employment documents to ensure compliance, encompassing templates, offer letters, employment contracts, consulting service agreements, and other relevant templates in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Contribute to and lead special projects at both local and global levels as needed (constituting 20% of working time).
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in HR operations within a fast-paced environment, including at least 2 years in a leadership role managing a team.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin (a must), as the role involves regular communication and collaboration with China counterparts.
- Demonstrated experience in handling a workforce of more than 250 employees, showcasing efficient workforce management skills.
- Exceptional ability to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple work streams rapidly and effectively.
- Robust aptitude for problem-solving and a drive to think creatively in resolving challenges.
- Capability to work independently and under pressure, meeting frequent deadlines with precision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a professional and appropriate manner.
Benefits & Perks:
- Annual Leaves
- Hybrid working environment
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Monthly Teambuilding
- Training & Wellness Subsidy
- Insurance Coverage for Employees & Dependants
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
Web3 HR Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 HR is $154k per year, with a minimum base salary of $95k and a maximum of $300k.
Check more information about Web3 HR Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| |