Opening - Senior Backend Engineer - Work from home (Europe)
- Architect and develop the client´s white-label solutions using APIs and SDKs.
- Design, implement, and update backend APIs and workers, leveraging Kafka.
- Manage and optimize cron jobs and workers.
- Seamlessly integrate with third-party APIs, including platforms like Shopify, Instagram, and Hubspot.
- Customize and oversee our integration tools, databases, data warehouses, and analytical systems to bolster our big data infrastructure.
- Collaborate closely with the team to drive projects that bolster community and ecosystem growth.
- Conduct code reviews, ensuring the highest quality and standards.
- Fluent English
- +10 years of experience working with Typescript, Node.js, Kafka, React, Web3.js, RDS, MySQL, and third-party APIs (Twitter, Facebook, Discord, etc.)
- Crypto Expertise: Proven experience working with cryptocurrency wallet providers.
- DevOps Mastery: Demonstrated experience in DevOps, with a track record of scaling infrastructure from inception to robust deployment.
- API Expertise: Profound skills in API development, ensuring seamless integration and functionality.
- A strong work ethic combined with exceptional problem-solving skills. You're adaptable, flexible, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passion for Web3:A deep-rooted interest in Web3 and NFTs, showcasing a commitment to the future of decentralized technology.
- Outstanding communication skills, especially in code reviews, ensuring clarity and constructive feedback.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $98k - $102k *
Location: Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: