Operations Director - Japan
- Oversee daily business operations, setting key performance indicators, and ensuring teams achieve their performance targets.
- Develop plans to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs.
- Coordinate with the regional and global management team to ensure alignment between local and global strategic objectives.
- Ensure operational processes stay compliant with Japan local laws and regulations.
- Manage relationships with strategic partners, vendors, and key stakeholders.
- Possess a deep understanding of the Japanese cryptocurrency market, predict market needs, and align business operations accordingly.
- Communicate proactively and regularly with the JFSA as required.
- Facilitate change and growth in the business strategic objectives, including having a good sense for business development activities.
- Develop new processes, or refine existing ones, to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure quality control of all company output pertaining to customer acquisition and service delivery.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of operational management experience, with a focus on operations, or business management.
- Familiar with the crypto regulations and business landscape in Japan.
- Strong understanding of Japanese regulatory and legal frameworks.
- Experience working with the JFSA and taking ownership of communication channels with them.
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Fluency in Japanese (writing and speaking) and proficiency in English is required.
- Prior experience in the fintech, IT, or crypto industry is preferred.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to manage a team effectively.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM
This job is closed
Location: Japan, Tokyo
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: