As a People Communications intern at Bitpanda, you will be shaping the voice of the company and speaking directly to the best talent in the biz, to motivate, inspire and connect them with our purpose of revolutionising the world of finance.
What you’ll do
- Assist in crafting compelling People Communications — Collaborate with the communications team to create engaging content for company-wide announcements and updates, ensuring consistent and effective messaging across all People Communication channels.
- Support the development of employer branding initiatives — Help in planning and executing employer branding campaigns and activities that showcase the company's culture, values, and employee experiences, aimed at attracting top talent and enhancing the organisation's reputation as an employer of choice.
- Coordinate internal events and activities — Assist in planning and organising employee engagement events, town halls, and team-building activities, fostering a positive and cohesive work environment that reinforces the company's brand and values.
- Conduct research and analyse data — Conduct research on industry best practices for People Communications and employer branding, gather feedback from employees, and analyse metrics to measure the effectiveness of communication efforts and employer branding initiatives. Provide actionable insights for continuous improvement.
Who you are
- Proficiency in written communication — Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise, and engaging content, including newsletters, social media posts, and internal announcements, with impeccable grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Data analysis and reporting — Basic skills in data analysis, using tools like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, to track and measure the performance of internal communication campaigns and employer branding initiatives. Comfortable presenting findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities — Proven experience working in high-speed environments and successfully maintaining multiple demands and priorities simultaneously, and consistently delivering impact.
- Note: While prior professional experience is not mandatory for this internship role, a demonstrable understanding and experience in these technical requirements through coursework, personal projects, or relevant extracurricular activities will be highly valued.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $21k - $77k *
Location: NH Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: