OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- Manage and moderate online communities, such as Telegram, Discord, and Reddit.
- Offer customer support to the OKX community and establish a strong sense of trust among all users.
- Moderate the OKX community chat groups and interact with the users to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of OKX's user base and influence.
- Organizing online events and conducting product and service surveys.
- Assist in gathering user feedback and providing valuable market insights.
- Manage OKX novice group operation and build the pertinent new user conversion strategy.
- KOL leads sourcing and onboarding.
- Support OKX educational content publishing.
- A Degree in finance, customer service, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media agent, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English OR Mandarin
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution for customers, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issues for customers, while managing time
Benefits & Perks:
- Annual Leaves
- Hybrid working environment
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Monthly Teambuilding
- Training & Wellness Subsidy
- Insurance Coverage for Employees & Dependants
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $110k *
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $76k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| ||Apply|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| |