Coinhakois a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the crypto space.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join the Payments & Wallet team (also known as PAW 🐾). The solutions we develop sit at the intersection of crypto and fiat worlds. Our team is focused on onboarding new customers and making transacting on the platform smooth and reliable.
What you'll be doing:
- Architect and build scalable backend services. Our tech stack is Rails 7, Go, Sidekiq, Kafka, REST, AWS, Docker;
- Design and build high-volume APIs used by our frontends and external traders;
- Take initiative to ensure the long-term quality of the code and drive decisions related to the architecture of production systems;
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers and designers during various product development stages;
- Write and improve unit and integration tests
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What we're looking for:
- Have 5+ years of building scalable distributed systems with a strong background in Ruby, Go is a plus;
- Understand good practices of building and working with APIs;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with your teammates;
- You communicate trade offs during product development stages and focus the team on meeting technical and business requirements;
- You’re organized, proactive and can be your own manager;
- Experience with financial product companies and interest in crypto markets is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- MacBook Pro
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped global environment
- Extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, PlayGame (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...)
Find out more about Coinhako hereand don't forget to visit our Careers Page
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM