POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and Decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
- Main revenue driver for the company - manage end-to-end sales processes from outreach, pitching, negotiations, contracting, and post-sales client management
- Manage general sales enquiries for crypto data Pro API solution, advertising and other related propositions as required
- Manage day to day operations and maintenance related to Pro API and advertising
- Serve as a communication bridge between clients/partners and internal teams for troubleshooting issues and other operational matters
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts using key account metrics
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships to ensure continuous revenue growth
- Prepare proposals/business plans for securing new business opportunities
- At least 5 years of experience in related fields
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs within the crypto space (strong network within the crypto industry is a must!)
- Fluency in English (native level), additional languages are a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Passionate about crypto
- Basic knowledge of APIs and how they work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, marketing or relevant fields
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.