Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist with the development and maintenance of robust compliance policies, procedures, controls, and frameworks to meet Hong Kong requirements.
- Assist in regulatory applications by coordinating with external assessors and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance framework meets Hong Kong requirements.
- Monitor and assess compliance with laws, regulations and policies and similar types of regulation.
- Participate, track and monitor compliance reviews and investigations.
- Support the creation of Compliance reports, including reports to management and the board, and other materials as required by direct and matrix stakeholders and submit timely.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Engaging cross-functionally (with groups such as Data, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) to implement an effective compliance management program in line with the global standards and industry best practices.
What We Look For In You
- Draft and implement policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and other materials from a regulatory compliance perspective to ensure Hong Kong VASP licensing commitments and obligations are fulfilled.
- Experience in Licensed Corporations, Financial Institutions or regulatory bodies.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure policies and processes conform with regulatory expectations.
- Advise and provide guidance to business units on applicable requirements in a pragmatic manner
- Review and advise on areas of regulatory change and applicable best practice in Hong Kong and update relevant policies and documents as necessary.
- Work with external assessors and or consultants to ensure regulatory applications, submissions and other materials are of quality and made in a timely manner.
- Maintain close liaison with the relevant regulatory bodies and obtain any necessary licenses, consents, make ad hoc notifications, file periodic regulatory returns and provide information upon request.
- Design and deliver staff training and internal briefings to ensure that the Firm and its staff comply with applicable legislation. Topics may include but not limited to regulatory changes/developments and their impact on their firm.
- Build strong regulatory relationships with all respective regulatory bodies and championing the adoption of best industry standards.
- Provide sound, coherent and commercially minded advice and compliance support on all matters relating to OKX Hong Kong’s activities.
- Respond to data subject queries and act as the point of contact for all data protection queries internally and externally.
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience working in a US multinational or matrix environment
- Prior experience working in the crypto industry
- Working level Cantonese or Mandarin
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $120k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: