At Lemon Cash we drive Latam towards the future of money and the internet. We know that blockchain has the potential to connect humanity like never before. Therefore, we want to lower the entry barriers to crypto and Web3. We create products and experiences that make it easy to access the future and create a desire to share with others. We build an attractive, cool and disruptive brand. We generate the most active crypto community in Latam.How is the future that we imagine? Free and decentralized. How are we going to build it? With our community: those who want to be part of the transformation. Together we will rebel against everything that is broken to build a better future.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead our product development engineering team and drive the development of our products. As a Senior Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the engineering team, providing technical leadership, and contributing to the development of our products.
We expect you to do:
- Lead the engineering team in designing, developing, and delivering high-quality software products on time
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications (RFCs)
- Ensure that the engineering team follows best practices in software development, including coding standards, code reviews, and testing
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the engineering team (specially engineering managers)
- Manage the hiring, onboarding, and development of new engineers
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the engineering team and product
- Identify and mitigate technical risks and dependencies
- Participate in technical discussions and decision-making processes
We expect you to have:
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering, with at least 3 years in a management role
- Experience with full-stack development, preferably in a startup environment
- Deep knowledge of at least one programming language (ideally Java or Kotlin)
- Experience with development methodologies and software development life cycle
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work based on business and product needs
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and web3
What we offer:
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like.
- 3 weeks holidays
- Stock options
- Wellness: Medical insurance (OSDE) and Gympass discounts
Who we are:
Culture is what defines us. Therefore we expect you:
- Be mission-first, we need you to commit to helping us achieve our mission and to demonstrate a collaborative attitude with our users and with our community.
- Think outside the box, creatively and innovatively. Help us find new solutions to old problems and explore new ideas.
- Be open to giving and receiving direct and honest feedback (we can only improve if we tell ourselves straight away what we think needs to be changed and to the person in question)... and always respect the opinion of others and have empathy.
- Acknowledge your mistakes, we are in favor of making mistakes, do it a lot, as soon as possible and try not to repeat the mistake.
- Ask why everything we do. Instead of just accepting situations and decisions as they are, we want you to be able to understand the reasons behind them.
- Never stop learning. No matter how smart you are, there is always room to keep learning and growing.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $116k - $189k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: