- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States and Canada only
- RATE: $4,800
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
What you’ll be working on
Our client helps leading companies scale their engineering team. The problem is that hiring engineers in local markets is expensive and competitive. Limited local supply, however plenty on the global level. They are building a global platform of remote engineers that can improve the chance of competing and building software products for many businesses, limited otherwise by in-country recruiting.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to constantly adapt to new projects, new programming languages and new development environments. You will also need to be a self-motivated individual who is able to work well with frequent video conferencing whether when telecommuting or when working with clients.
- 3-4 Years experience
- Advance knowledge of at least one or more of the following frameworks: Angular, Ember, React.js
- Strong HTML and CSS Skills
- Extensive experience with git source control and branch management
- Good understanding of agile development concepts
- Project duration: Long term, minimum 6 months +
- limitations: CST timezone. Preferable candidates from Canada/ US/ Latin America
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAwLjEzNy42MwM