We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Web Frontend Engineer to join our team and build a high-performance crypto exchange. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of React, WebSockets, and other front-end technologies. They will also be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver high-quality products.
- Design and develop a high-performant and reliable front-end user interface for our crypto exchange
- Implement WebSockets to provide real-time data updates to the trading platform
- Integrate with our back-end APIs to fetch and display data
- Work with the rest of the team to deliver high-quality products
- Design and implement user-facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 4+ years or more front-end development experience, proficient or familiar with ReactJS, Understanding of the core principles of the front-end frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Familiar with RESTful API and WebSockets. Familiar with data transfer between front-end and back-end and able to work efficiently with back-end engineers.
- Proficiency in module management and packaging tools (Webpack, etc.).
- Experience with contributing to GitHub open-source projects, especially ReactJS or other FrontEnd projects.
- Familiar with FrontEnd deployment technology, such as Tomcat and Nginx.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
It will be additional points if you have:
- Knowledge of or experience with centralized exchanges operations and blockchain financial transactions
- Proficiency in other frontend technologies (Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with general Cloud Technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of the backend technologies and languages
- Familiarity with containerization technologies, such as Docker
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $128k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Setiabudi, Indonesia|| ||Apply|