At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
The GTM Strategy & Operations team is a critical team within the Global Business Operations organization. Our primary goal is to help build and scale a unified GTM engine spanning across our Sales & Customer Success teams globally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve as a strategic advisor and operational partner to the North America (NA) and Latin America (LatAm) field leadership teams
- Support leadership to define, measure and achieve key performance targets
- Own the rhythm of the regional business cadence (pipeline meetings, territory review, forecasting activities, business reviews, etc.)
- Partner with Finance and HR to design, operationalize, and administer compensation structures for SDRs, AEs and CSMs that drive desirable business outcomes
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence and Systems teams to help build end-to-end workflows spanning across a wide range of systems, data sources and users
- Help drive large and complex deals across the finish line by partnering closely with Product, Marketing and Legal to obtain appropriate approvals
- Relay the voice of the customer and data driven insights back to the senior leadership team to inform Product and/or GTM optimizations
- Engage in post sales activities including but not limited to invoicing, payment collection, contract management, renewals, etc. in conjunction with field teams and Finance
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 8+ years of experience in Sales Strategy & Ops and/or Strategy Consulting at high growth software companies
- Firm understanding of B2B SaaS metrics (ARR, CAC/LTV, Churn, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of sales and marketing funnels (leads, opportunities, accounts, etc.)
- Strong desire to use data to solve large and complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills (from decks to presentations)
- Fluency with Salesforce, Tableau, Outreach.io, Pardot, G-Suite
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency is a plus
- Familiarity or willingness to learn SQL
- Comfortable working in fast rapidly changing environments
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM