Senior Program Manager, Partnerships
Apply for this job
About Ex Populus:
Ex Populus is a pioneering game development studio formed by industry experts from Pixar, Ubisoft, Activision, and Blizzard. Renowned for developing two highly anticipated games, Final Form and LAMOverse, we are the first to deploy games on the Xai blockchain, leading the way for others in the industry. Our team works remotely, enjoying periodic meetups and utilizing Google Meets for regular communication.
As a Senior Program Manager at Ex Populus, you'll be instrumental in enhancing the pace and efficiency of our marketing & partnerships teams. Your role will focus on operational strategies to facilitate campaign launches within the Xai blockchain ecosystem and develop scalable systems and processes. You'll work with a team of web3 experts, community managers, and business developers, managing cross-functional stakeholder groups to onboarding third-party games to the ecosystem and deliver top-notch marketing campaigns. Your role is pivotal in building cross-functional consensus, fostering transparent communication, and solving complex operational challenges.
- Design and implement strategies to unify marketing & partnerships efforts across various games, partners, and projects.
- Develop and maintain project timelines, ensuring timely delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, track, and report on initiatives aimed at increasing top-of-the-funnel volume and improving funnel conversion.
- Leverage analytics and data-driven insights to guide marketing & partnership strategies, making recommendations based on thorough analysis of performance metrics.
- Manage and align cross-functional dependencies for product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate strategic discussions on prioritization during organizational planning cycles.
- Propose and implement improvements to operational efficiency and collaboration methods, lending your project management expertise as needed.
- Analyze market trends and competitor strategies to inform marketing decisions.
- Integrate customer feedback into marketing strategies to boost user engagement and satisfaction.
- Support the business development team in onboarding partners to the Xai ecosystem, facilitating strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Resolve third-party developers' technical queries and provide expert guidance on onboarding.
- Work directly with third party developers to understand their challenges and map them to integration solutions.
- Identify opportunities to leverage reference projects and systems to design, build, and document processes that onboard and support partners & developers at scale.
- Work alongside Product to highlight improvements to technology and documentation for onboarding third-party solutions and games.
Who You Are
- A dynamic self-starter, eager to learn and embrace new challenges in an ever-changing environment.
- Skilled in detailed planning and managing high-level project dependencies.
- An excellent communicator, adept at translating complex concepts for various audiences.5+ years of Program Management experience, focusing on large, cross-functional teams and projects.
- Passionate about the gaming industry, with a keen interest in web3 and blockchain technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and insights to inform marketing strategies.
- A natural leader, capable of inspiring and guiding teams towards achieving their goals.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, remote-working environment, adept at managing time and resources effectively.
Apply for this job
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇