Senior Protocol Engineer
- Design and implement the Miden rollup, operator, and client.
- Maintain and improve the core components of the Miden VM.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team members.
What You Need To Succeed
- Deep familiarity and a proven track record with Ethereum, rollup protocols, their trade-offs, and potential attack vectors.
- Expertise in Rust (~3 years), including a high comfort level with advanced concepts such as generics, lifetimes, memory management, concurrency, etc.
- Familiarity with advanced benchmarking and testing frameworks (e.g., prop-testing, fuzzing).
- Experience in working independently on open-ended problems.
- A strong sense of responsibility and comfort with autonomous work.
- Interest in zero-knowledge proof-based blockchain systems.
- Experience writing smart contracts.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of cryptography, such as hash functions and finite fields.
- A passion for open-source software and an eagerness to learn.
- A strong interest in privacy.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M