You, as a driven agile team member, will be working closely with the development teams to implement and support their continuous integration, in order to ensure stable and reliable releases of our platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our container-based microservice infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. With your motivation and knowledge in the latest cloud technologies, like Terraform and Kubernetes, you can create a scalable and solid architecture.
The Platform area is responsible for developing and maintaining our internal APIs, services, infrastructure and security. The teams in the area support other Product teams by providing tools & services to enable the smoothest delivery possible of our Products. With a strong sense of ownership, you will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, a high level of performance and design whilst also developing innovative, compelling and cutting-edge systems that support our operations.
What you’ll do
- Development of our tools and improving systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to enhance our system and develop new features
- Enhancement of our terraform codebase and infrastructure pipeline to support rapid feature delivery
- Monitoring and upgrading our systems and server setups to guarantee stability and security
- Mentor junior team members
Who you are
- Possess strong expertise in Cloud and AWS-based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.).
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS, and Terraform.
- Demonstrate proficiency in CI/CD tools such as GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Travis CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, or similar.
- Showcase experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring and deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots.
- Exhibit familiarity with languages like Bash, Python and Golang. Kafka knowledge is preferred.
Web3 DevOp Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 DevOp is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 DevOp Salary.
|Job Position and Company