Gala is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Senior Systems Engineer for The Last Expedition, a state-of-the-art, AAA multiplayer game experience.
The ideal candidate must have experience in commercial PC or Console game development with expertise for pioneering gameplay systems. Candidate should have a creative and hands-on attitude amplified by an entrepreneurial spirit for technical excellence. Expertise and passion in 1st/3rd person shooter games using Unreal is a huge plus.
- Architect and implement new gameplay and engine systems - in collaboration with design, animation, audio and other departments - using C++ and Blueprints
- Translate design requirements into complicated, clean and efficient code.
- Propose sensible code refactoring, document pipelines and processes, and help debug game and engine issues.
- Write code to interface with player and online services
- Develop Unreal networking systems and debug replication issues
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out any problems.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 5-10+ years of experience developing AAA games for PC or Console systems
- Broad knowledge of Unreal 4/5
- Advanced level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Develop and Debug systems that replicate using Unreal networking
- Expert level programming skills with a focus on efficiency and code quality
- Up to date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices, and technologies.
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, fun collaborator
- Excited by problem-solving
Nice-to-Have Skills and Qualifications
- Interest in blockchain projects
- Xbox and Playstation console development experience
- Successful experience working in a fully remote environment
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $144k *
Location: TX Austin, Texas, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: