Have you always dreamt of joining a team of young professionals to work with companies such as Spotify, Google, Binance, Solana, and more? Would you like to work on high-impact products, such as enabling a whole country to use Bitcoin as their primary form of payment? If you're motivated, precise, and passionate about your work, then Dakai is exactly what you are looking for!
Our focus is on creating an environment for our team where they can thrive and use the latest technologies on projects that shape industries. You will have the chance to work on projects across various fields such as AI, Blockchain, mobile app development, and many more.
Dakai is an industry leader in providing innovation for some of the largest companies in the world. We accomplished this by treating our team with fairness and respect, treating each other with humility, and having fun as a group. We are proud and privileged to only take on projects we enjoy working on, which provides opportunities for our engineers to continuously improve.
- Push yourself each day to understand new technologies, our clients’ needs, and the products we're working on.
- Participate in Project Management Organization and processes improvement and development
- Foreseeing and strategically eliminating blockers and potential risks
- Manage scope of complex initiatives by guiding the project creation and management of the vision, objectives, and outcomes
- Bridge the “language gap” between engineering and business teams by translating technical information across business and technology audiences
- Supporting the team by establishing clear ownership of roles/responsibilities, ensuring team members have the tools needed, and keeping them accountable for their commitments and tasks.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage quality of multiple projects by ensuring plans are up to date in a rapidly changing work environment
- Communicating about the progress of the project with upper management team
- Take risks and don’t be afraid to be wrong – that's how you learn and grow.
- Join innovative discussions and suggest ideas to solve difficult challenges.
- Be empathetic with your teammates and communicate clearly.
As a Member of Dakai You Will
- Be part of an active and open-minded team of professionals who put emphasis on helping each other grow.
- Work on industry-leading projects with international clients, and have an opportunity to visit their team on-site.
- Receive internal and external trainings.
- Work along our unique agile-like development process.
- Enjoy our office in Budapest and several company events such as bi-weekly team activities (craft/board game nights, gokart, VR room etc.), yearly Dakai Holidays to locations both in Hungary and abroad
- Among other benefits, receive a MacBook, Personal Equipment Budget, and Personal Health Insurance for the duration of your time with us.
What We are Looking For
- Extensive experience using Jira or similar task-management tools
- Someone who can plan and organize project tasks, timelines and schedules
- Someone who can communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
- Someone who can facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments and ensure information flow to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Someone who can manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time
- Someone who is proactive and is always aware of what each team member is doing on the projects and the status of their deliverables
- Proficient written and oral English skills (C1)
- Software developer experience
- Experience in managing medium to large-scale projects for websites and/or mobile app systems
- Excellent communicator and partnership skills with the ability to interface and influence across the organization, including executives
- Proficiency in establishing project management processes.
- Strong decision-making with critical and strategic thinking skills
- Highly adaptable; able to change direction frequently without losing effectiveness or demonstrating distress
- Demonstrate good situational awareness and use emotional intelligence to positively influence outcomes
We have offices both in Budapest and New York, but we primarily serve clients from Budapest. We have a hybrid office – home office work schedule, with only 2 days of mandatory office presence, and 3 days of (optional) home office
Web3 Project Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Project Manager is $125k per year, with a minimum base salary of $80k and a maximum of $187k.
Check more information about Web3 Project Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company
|Ny, NY, United States
|Las Vegas, NV, United States
|New York, United States