Behind every successful brand lies an amazing product, supported by an equally fantastic brand & marketing team. At its core, the brand & marketing team at Cake DeFi are a bunch of creative storytellers. From awareness to conversion, skeptic to advocate - we create and shape the brand story at every step of the customer journey. Our aim is to deliver a consistent and exceptional experience across the entire marketing funnel.
Storytelling comes in many forms. Our diverse and multi-talented team takes care of all aspects of marketing at Cake DeFi: brand, content & community, CRM, design, affiliate & performance marketing, public relations, and social media. We’ve built a team that is deeply passionate about what our brand stands for and represents in the crypto, DeFi and web3 space. We’re on the lookout for other creative storytellers. If you want the opportunity to help build a global brand that is at the forefront of DeFi, apply now!
What you'll do
- Produce, shoot and edit videos for Cake DeFi’s social media channels
- Research, ideate, and pitch relevant content ideas for Cake’s individual social media channels
- Write video strategies, concepts and scripts
- Organize personal shooting schedules and workflow
- Focus on creating content for views and high engagement
- Supervise the progress of your project from pre-production to post-production
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, lights, and other production equipment
- Misc grip work such as assembling, and setting up equipment prior to filming, assistance with video producing, and shoots on-site or in the office studio
- Write social copies for publication.
What we need
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- Strong interest in crypto (B2C and B2B)
- Familiar with social media video trends and >
- Adapt in sourcing for compelling and emotional stories/angles
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Profound knowledge of camera technical skills
- Profound knowledge of scriptwriting
- Profound knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- Profound knowledge in color correction, usage of color profiles and LUTs
- Knowledge of using After Effects and the ability to create motion graphics and do basic color grading (Lumetri or Da Vinci) is a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and fast turnovers
- Experience with using mechanical gimbals and drones is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuMTk1LjE5NgM