Senior Web3 Front End Developer
- Build, Update, and Deploy frontend web products (webapp, landing pages, subgraphs).
- Update subgraphs according to new smart contract development.
- Review community feedback to build future iterations of web products.
- Work cross-functionally with smart contract developers to implement frontend systems/tools.
- 2+ years of experience as Front End/Full Stack Engineer leading development, with strong focus around implementing security best practices.
- Strong experience in test-driven development.
- Comfortable working in remote environment with a team first mentality.
- Eagerness to collaborate and communicate effectively (both internally and externally)
- Experience deploying production contracts to blockchain is a huge plus.
- Experience with Perpetual Swap products on CEXs or DEXs
- GraphQL (Subgraph)
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive token options
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
Web3 Front End Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Front End Developer is $126k per year, with a minimum base salary of $51k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Front End Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|