At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our Team in Singapore.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Keep your assigned site or service functioning or getting it back up and running quickly when failure occurs
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch
- Automate work including infrastructure needs, testing, failover solutions, failure mitigation, and software maintenance processes
- Monitor and troubleshoot highly scalable and distributed server clusters that perform various functions, from web-servers to machine learning processing
- Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide support for service engineers with customer incidents
- Participate and establish best practices in Site Reliability Engineering
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
- Work with a close-knit team and brainstorm on the best ways to solve complex problems in infrastructure, security and monitoring
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on monitoring and logging. (Have an interesting idea or solution? Present it!)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience with software engineering, software development, or system operations on high available and high traffic environments
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and Azure
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Experience administering Linux servers as well as docker based infrastructure (like Kubernetes, AKS, etc.) in a highly available environment
- Experience of scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Experience with message broker/queue technologies like RabbitMQ,
- Experience with modern monitoring, logging and observability tools in complex distributed systems such as with Application Insights, Grafana, New Relic, Splunk, Elastic stack, Datadog, Prometheus, etc
- Practical experience with infrastructure-as-code (with tools like Terraform, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Good understanding of cybersecurity fundamentals and best practices
- Containerizing and clustering (Dockerfiles, docker-compose, Helm, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Stellar problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM