Pintu Exchange, a crypto trading centralized exchange (CEX), presents an opportunity for a full-time SDET to join our QA Automation Team responsible for building and maintaining the exchange’s testing automation framework. Successful applicants will have experience in all phases of Exchange’s software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to design, various testing, and supporting the production deployment and operations processes.
This position requires outstanding technical proficiency, professionalism, solid communication, exceptional problem-solving skills as well as an eager attitude.
The successful candidate will play a key role in building, maintaining, and scaling the automation framework for the product that is in service to millions of customers (retail or institutional investors, B2B2C clients, market makers, etc.). Such a candidate enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just being able to find out the 'what,' but also the 'why.'
Strong written and oral communication is a must as the applicant will be frequently interacting with the business stakeholders and product teams to achieve Pintu's strategic business goals.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Analyze and review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and input toward changes required in the test automation framework and test cases
- Design, develop and maintain various scripts operating within the automation framework aimed at:
- Testing backend services such as REST and Web-Socket APIs, Databases, distributed services, etc.
- Testing frontend services (browser GUI) and mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Ensure maximum possible automation test coverage to both existing modules and features alone with everything new that is coming.
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for optimization
- Collaborate with other Developers, SREs, and QA Engineers to execute full-cycle integration, functional and regression testing. Own the script and analyze the defects identified
- Participate in team exercises to identify and implement areas for continuous improvement, and be proactive in bringing your ideas across
- Educate and mentor your engineering colleagues in the areas of your own expertise and domain knowledge, and be open-minded and approachable
- Experience required a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the automation testing domain. Experience working in the crypto industry is highly desired but is not a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with functional automation frameworks, especially for Mobile Apps, Web, and APIs
- Solid hands-on experience in both manual and automation testing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in manual and automation testing of React Native applications
- Experience building and operating various performance benchmarking and load-testing environments
- Experience working in small focus teams of high-skilled engineers
- Knowledge of performance testing tools like JMeter, K6, Locust, Gatling, etc.
- Knowledge of the following CI/CD technologies such as: Jenkins, Github Actions or CircleCI
- Understand priorities. Be able to prioritize things like what should be tested first, which test cases to be automated/manual, which bug fix should be verified, and which one can be delayed for some time.
- Determine bugs. Able to identify more critical bugs and report them with complete details.
- Solid hands-on experience with designing and implementing automation framework
- Hands-on experience with the Continuous Integration principles (unit testing, pull requests, GitHub)
- Personal: self-sufficient with good hard and soft skills, committed and responsible, able to perform well under pressure
Good to have
- Knowledge of Java and gRPC
- Having experience using and automation testing of Docker and containerized architectures (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Slack, TestRail, Notion, etc.
- Experience to build internal device farm
- A solid plus goes to candidates that are doing any of the crypto trading (or any other asset classes) themselves on a private basis
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
Web3 QA Engineer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 QA Engineer is $105k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $180k.
Check more information about Web3 QA Engineer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Setiabudi, Indonesia|| ||Apply|