Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Visa Crypto Team is building the next generation of products to facilitate commerce in everyone's digital and mobile lives. Our focus is to build intuitive features that expose profound new value for our customers. We are hiring for experienced Software Engineers who are proficient programmers, have experience in building highly available & scalable backend systems and are passionate about the Web3 stack of technologies.
- Be a member of a highly skilled team seeking systematic approaches to improve engineering productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of software
- Work cross-functionally with our product teams, other engineering teams, operations, and infrastructure teams to design, develop and implement global products
- Write good quality code across various programming languages
- Document design tradeoffs and long-term architecture decisions
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• A Web3 stack enthusiast
• Good backend programming experience using either Java or NodeJS
• Experience in building scalable, high-performing distributed systems including APIs, orchestration layers, 3rd party integrations, monitoring & alerts and systems requiring high availability
• Experience in the entire Secure Software Development Life cycle including version control, CI/CD.
• Experience with testing frameworks like Truffle, Mocha, hardhat
• Good understanding of Layer 1 and Layer 2 solutions and experience writing smart contracts using Solidity.
• Good understanding of public and permissioned DLT networks, security protocols, private key custody etc. Understand the new Ethereum enhancements, e.g. ERC-4337
• Full-stack software development experience a plus
• Motivated and fast learner of new technologies to solve complex problems
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM