OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimise their strategies. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remain a top-notch venue globally, have a daily volume of approximately $10 billion, and are widely recognised as the golden standard in the industry. We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually significantly impact the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the team:
The Financial product team builds out next-generation investment solutions for crypto assets. As a developer in this team, you will build services that explore opportunities, including (but not limited to) structured products, Defi trading/lending pools, C2C lending etc. And the innovation doesn’t stop here; there are always new investments and trading ideas arising that can be explored.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Java) with strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills to design and implement high-performance services to support the exchange platform for all kinds of innovative financial products and grow with the team.
- Ride on the momentum of a greenfield project and brand-new team with one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world.
- Design and Development of cutting-edge asset management services for crypto-linked products.
- Work closely with Product, Design and Marketing teams to drive rapid innovation in cross-functional teams.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Experiences in Microservice/API development with Java/SpringBoot/SpringCloud.
- Knowledgeable in multi-threading and distributed architecture. Understanding mainstream messaging frameworks, including Kafka, Tibco, Informatica UM etc.
- Solid experience with relational databases.
- Comfortable with cloud-based Linux environment.
- Experience in practising automated testing and continuous integration.
- Experience working with teams across offices and time zones.
- Experience/Knowledge in traditional asset management/investment business is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $58k - $92k *
Location: 03 Singapore, North West Community Development Council, Singapore
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: