Privy builds authentication and cryptography developer tooling for web3. We've onboarded over a million users to crypto to date, and our customers span a huge range of industries: frombiotech research to financial investing to restaurant loyalty.
As a software engineer at Privy, you'll build cutting edge technology that enables millions of users to interact with blockchain products.
About the role:
As a Software Engineer at Privy, you will take on large areas of ownership in Privy’s product, architecture, and infrastructure. Because we build a developer tool, engineering and product go hand in hand. We value intuitive interfaces, simplicity, and rapid iteration. Above all, we are building a company together to ship products that users love.
As a Software Engineer at Privy, you will…
- Design intuitive interfaces to break down complex systems and turn them into delightful developer tooling
- Build and integrate systems end-to-end across client-side and server-side APIs to enable a seamless developer experience
- Design and implement end-to-end product features driven by user needs
- Advocate for usability and interface coherence across our teams and products
- Enforce web development best practices across our entire product collaborating with other core stakeholders
You may be a fit for this role if you have...
- Deep knowledge of React, Typescript, Next.js
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Prior experience working closely with a designer to iterate on a product
- An understanding of modern web development best practices
- Experience writing delightful developer documentation
Engineering at Privy
At Privy, we’re building the tools that empower developers to build secure, self-custodial web3 products with delightful UX. Our mission is to build a better internet. We’re looking for amazing people to shape our industry together.
Every day, our infrastructure processes many millions of user interactions with blockchain networks. With simple, powerful developer tooling, we enable many of the most exciting products built in web3: frombiotech research to financial investing to restaurant loyalty. Check out our wall of customer love here: https://privy.io/love.
Engineering at Privy is not just about writing world-class code. We create software that turns complex technical systems into delightful developer tools. We assemble tried-and-true primitives into intuitive, responsive APIs and beautiful interfaces. We believe in open-source work and transparency with our teammates and users. We encourage each other to think big, run experiments and follow our curiosity so we can build better tooling that lets developers shine and empowers their users.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM