Sr. IT SaaS Engineer
- Own, integrate and maintain all tools and services used internally across the org, including, but not limited to:
- HRIS apps, Support Ticketing systems, Productivity Suites, CRM apps, Teleconferencing apps, source code & password mgmt services.
- Implement best practice policies and procedures for onboarding, scaling, security, backups and disaster recovery for all services.
- Coordinate monitoring performance and availability of services with DevOps team.
- Coordinate with teams across the org to manage capacity planning for all services, including maintaining and managing license pools for services.
- Support the acquisition of new tools, from requirements gathering through candidate selection and testing, to purchase and deployment with rollout planning and integration with existing tools.
- Coordinate with HR & team leads to manage standardized employee groupings across tools, and to customize workflows and admin rights per team within tools and services.
- Design staff onboarding and exit procedures and policies for services in coordination with HR & team leads.
- Standardize management procedures and contacts for all services.
- Coordinate with Finance team to standardize payment policies and methods for services across the org.
- Manage end-user training plans and documentation for service use.
- You've deployed and managed Email, Calendaring, Office Suite, and file sharing services for orgs > 150 people, preferably using Google Workspace. Experience with supporting global orgs and/or 400+ people is a plus.
- You have worked with Okta and integrated it with multiple SaaS products utilized on both Mac and Windows laptops. Experience architecting setups and final configurations in a SaaS environment utilizing API and workflows for integration and data management.
- Experience using and configuring MDM software (Intune and Mosyle) to standardize tools deployment across org teams and devices is a plus.
- You’ve configured service desk systems for use with various business functions and workflows. Experience with Jira preferred.
- You've managed virtual meeting software and remote conference sessions with global attendees, and meetings sizes 200+. Experience integrating external services and plug-ins for use across the org, and experience with Zoom are plusses.
- Bonus if you've used a source code control system to store service configs and track config updates for services.
- You've supported HR and finance applications. Having an opinion about what makes for a good HRIS implementation is a plus.
- Experience with supporting applications and services on Linux & OSX. Experience supporting mobile is a plus.
- High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages, and the ability to understand end business processes is essential. ITIL/ITSM and PMP experience is a plus.
How you’ll work
- We're a global, distributed team because we take talented, motivated people where and when we find them.
- That means you'd be one of over 200 remote employees working in 80 countries. You'll manage your availability along with the availability of resources to support the varied operational, functional, and regulatory needs of people employed in so many locations, and using so many service providers to connect to company systems.
- You'll partner with DevOps team members in locations where employees are clustered to meet availability objectives, and to accommodate location and team specific service requirements.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $107k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k, Distributed Team, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: