We believe access to stable money is a human right. Almost two billion people around the world don't have a safe place to store their money or are excluded from financial services such as payments and credit. Struggles with inflationary currencies prevent families and communities from building basic economic security. To help solve this, we currently offer financial services in high inflation economies so that everyone can protect the value of their money. Our app users in Latin America can easily save and spend in US dollars, without worrying about their money devaluing overnight.
That said, we're not a bank. Reserve is a new way to store and move money, creating new saving and spending experiences beyond borders. We are actively expanding to new regions, and would love to explore if you could be a fit for our team! More information on our mission and the people behind it can be found here. Please note that this role supports the Protocol side of our business, not the application side of the business. On the Protocol side, we're building tools that enable anyone around the world to launch and grow an asset-backed currency using the Reserve.org protocol, Ethereum, & Defi.
We are looking for a generalist who can oversee the development and implementation of the company's overall strategy, as well as the day-to-day business operations. The ideal candidate would be excited to learn more about DeFi and stablecoins, while also being detail oriented with the ability to wear multiple hats and be involved in a growing variety of areas as the team and product grows.
- Oversee operational aspects of the Reserve Protocol team, including working with finance/accounting/legal/HR, etc.
- Manage and mentor the operations team, providing guidance and support as needed
- Work closely with the CEO and other members of the leadership team to develop, prioritize, and implement processes that help us grow the Reserve Ecosystem, improve our organizational effectiveness, and improve our DeFi operations safety.
- Continuously assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations, identifying opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Ensure ~3x on-sites a year run smoothly. These bring team members from around the world together to build relationships, strengthen team culture, and are incredible productive times for brainstorming, planning and sharing.
- Monitor and report on KPIs, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for changes across product, growth, etc.
- Manage the reserve.org website, gathering feedback and working with the engineering and design teams to implement updates.
- Program Manage Financial Planning + Strategy: quarterly/biannual planning for the company.
- Defi Performance Marketing Strategy - Learn about various DeFi protocols, monitor CAC and determine if it makes economic sense given our LTV and payback period.
- Treasury Management.
- Product Manage dapp development.
- Excellent project management: You can work closely with the CEO, Head of Ecosystem Growth, and potentially other team members and partners around the Reserve ecosystem to ensure that major projects run smoothly.
- You're a persuasive communicator and understand the importance of being helpful, responsive, and solutions-oriented.
- Curiosity: You know what questions to ask to uncover and understand underlying problems and proactively learn more about the industry, competitive landscape, and product offerings to improve operations of the organization.
- You're comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and are energized by the prospect of helping build processes with little guidance.
- Insatiable hunger for improvement: you're a naturally curious person, enjoy digging into the data, and regularly solicit feedback
- Analytical + problem solving skills. Don't accept "this is how it's always done" as an answer and need to understand reasoning from first principles. You can work with data (sql to get it, google sheets to analyze it)
- Can handle the mundane stuff, constantly looking for possible ways to automate or streamline processes for increased efficiency all around the organization.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of stable money, helping people around the world access a safe and transparent financial system.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Compensation: Competitive salary + token grant.
- Stability: We have significant funding and a long financial runway.
- Purpose: Reserve helps people beat hyperinflation, and aims to eradicate it entirely.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM