Technical Program Manager - Metaverse
- Set clear objectives for a project or a program to support business goals.
- Own and drive the delivery of that project or program against identified milestones.
- Organise the planning and structure of work so that the objectives of the program will be met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide visibility for the team and external stakeholders of the progress made on the project or the program and communicate risk when necessary. This includes the M² leadership team and M² board.
- Follow Agile or Waterfall methodologies, own the upkeep of the project management softwares (e.g. Jira project) and create related dashboards and reports.
- Review and deliver meaningful improvements in the tracking and reporting of the project or the program to ensure they deliver the intended outcomes.
- Contribute to our business review cadence by providing key data and KPIs.
- Share / work across the Metaverse group to align project management standards and best practices with Msquared’s.
- Take ownership of complex or challenging tasks and find a way to deliver on time and at high quality.
Why You're Made for This:
- Experience in project management; particularly in coordinating several cross-functional teams and with a proven experience in achieving goals and hitting deadlines.
- Experience in one or more of: a Games Development Studio/Outsourcer; Software Development (SaaS/PaaS preferred) organisation; a service organisation with external/internal clients; or, a rapidly scaling start-up.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress and to manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Experience in Agile Practices and Methodologies in software development is a plus.
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology.
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve development processes across disciplines.
- An eye for process improvement and experience defining, managing & optimising cross-functional processes.
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced and changing business environment.
- A passion for the Games, Metaverse or Crypto industries is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $77k - $154k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: