Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you be working on?
- As technical support team, you will act as Level 2 support - provide timely and accurate feedback to customers (toB and toC) or client service team on the issues/enquiries that require technical knowledge. Investigate the technical issues raised by clients, perform analysis by looking into the logs, provide proper recommendations to handle the issue and produce the report of the issue. More important, if there is a service incident, you will be responsible for classifying the urgency of the issues, and escalate to the teams that require to be involved.
- As a bridge between client and internal teams, you will also contribute to educate or support client services teams, to improve the response to client, document the work-around of known technical issues. Define the framework of the documentation process for product changes. On the other hand, you will also bring the client voice to the internal, collect the context information of the issue, record the info in Jira, raise it to Dev Team for further analysis, or bug fix.
- Who will you be working with?
- Marketing and communications specialists, product managers, data analysts, developers, and other industry experts. We cultivate talent based on a number of important qualities such as innovation, integrity, teamwork, openness, and courage. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- What challenges will you face?
- Competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- As a support engineer, communication and collaboration take a large proportion of your daily operation. We uses multiple channels for both internal and external communication, including JIRA, Zendesk and Telegram.
- For monitoring & troubleshooting tools, including, but not limited to, Linux Shell Script, SQL, ELK (Kibana), and Grafana, and we encourage you to contribute more on support tools for internal and external clients.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is aplus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Sofia, Bulgaria|| ||Apply|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates|| ||Apply|
|London, United Kingdom|| |
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| ||Apply|
|Dublin, Ireland|| ||Apply|
|Rabat, Morocco|| ||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|Bangalore, India|| ||Apply|