We are looking for engineers of all levels to help us enhance and expand the company's trading platform. The successful candidate will help maintain and enhance our existing platform, while simultaneously helping us grow and expand our platform to facilitate the company's growth and vision to be a leading high-frequency firm in crypto. We have basically no UIs, all development is back-end relating to our automated trading system. This includes things like algorithmic trading, connections to exchanges, data collection and processing, and model analysis and experimentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Understanding of computer science data structures
- Experience programming in an object-oriented language
- Intellectually curious
- Self-motivated and driven
- Live in the New York, NY area- This position is on-site
- Experience working on trading systems
- Understanding of data structures
- Distributed software architecture
- Languages: Python, Java, Go, C++
- Platforms: Linux, AWS
We are a very small and entrepreneurial team. Our culture is casual, scientific, and engineering focused. There’s zero red tape, and tons of opportunity for impact. Our capital base is growing materially, and we are looking to expand our trading strategies and capabilities.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M