Loupe is looking for a Video Producer/Editor to join our team. In this role, you will play a key role as a foundational member of our growing business operations function for our global TV platform and Live TV channel handling our digital media content production.
Loupe is made up of a small distributed team across the USA. Our hybrid work environment allows our team members to work in Atlanta, New York City, and remotely.
Please be sure to include your cover letter addressed to our CEO, Dot Bustelo with your application and resume.
- Post-production including: video editing (including motion art), graphic design, adding and mixing audio library music, creating end slates (existing template), setting ad markers/breakpoints, exporting at correct codec/spec outlined by TV distribution partners for Loupe’s Live TV channel (on Samsung, LG, Vizio, Xumo and more).
- Video content for social media, promotional videos, interstitials and sample episodes for TV partner co-marketing
- Managing video projects and workflow across Google Workspaces, Dropbox, and Amazon Workspaces
- Contribute to in-house productions of creative promotions and the Loupe programming team’s ground up development of new short-form content series
- 3-4 years of experience in relevant post-production roles
- Video production and editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, experience with codecs, frame rates, compression & video file best practices
- Knowledge of online video formats: YouTube, Vimeo, and other video hosting technologies
- Daytime availability for meetings M-F 9am-5pm EST
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with product/technology acumen and an ability to think strategically, learn quickly, and prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication and organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Self starter comfortable working in early stage company environments
- Strong emotional intelligence and work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively with a distributed team
- Appreciation of Life>
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of HTML, XML and RSS Feeds
- Experience with metadata manifests
LoupeⓇ (info.loupeart.com) is the leading streaming art platform on connected TVs with a focus on both living room (OTT) and out-of-home (OOH) screens. Offering patented Art and Music streams for any mood and preference with an integrated art marketplace, Loupe is available as an app on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV (#1 Life>
Powered by JazzHR
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE0OC4xMjcM
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal