Join us in our mission to bring Web3 into the next phase of data decentralization and participation! As the Community Manager, you’ll help us bring our vision of a truly participatory internet to reality by collaborating to inspire community adoption and input into the evolution of our next-level-decentralized platforms.
- Be on the Cutting Edge of Web3 Development: we’re working on some seriously innovative and cool stuff that will help dApps be truly decentralized and participatory (which they currently aren’t!).
- Highly Skilled Team: work with the brightest minds in the industry, coming from the biggest companies to join the Web3 revolution. Our world-class team was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of combined experience from top companies like Amazon and Twitch.
- Unlimited Career Growth: get in on the ground floor of a well-supported company developing a major milestone in the evolution of Web3 as we fill a critical gap in the quickly growing blockchain and decentralized data space.
- Financial Incentives: team members will get multiple financial incentives and highly competitive salaries.
- High-Performance (but Fun!) Team: we have a supportive culture that cares about perfecting our innovative products while also focusing on work-life balance—we’re having fun while changing the world!
- Flexible Work: plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Cutting-Edge Equipment: Cere has policies to make your WFH office a paradise or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
- Keep Learning: we support ongoing learning with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events.
The Cere Network is an answer to a big problem in the so-called decentralized internet: the reliance of dApps, NFTs, and Web3 services on centralized servers and data platforms. We’re creating the first blockchain-agnostic Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) platform and protocol to address this, which uniquely facilitates trustless cloud data operations and transactions for all Web3 applications (e.g. NFT platforms, metaverse worlds, decentralized games). Cere is backed by Binance Labs, Republic Labs, Polygon, and other influential Web3 players.
You’ll collaborate with other team members to drive Cere adoption by the blockchain and cryptocurrency community and interface with the community to get input for the ongoing development of Cere’s platforms. You'll work closely with the Extended Developers Manager, marketing team, and founders to come up with the strategy and execution plan to drive community engagement to supercharge our decentralized data movement.
- Manage relations with our ever-growing community.
- Be an expert on our vision, strategy, and all of the capabilities of our platforms, and communicate them to the - public and key community influencers.
- Build a program to drive community engagement and adoption of the Cere Ecosystem, e.g. by collaborating to develop public contests, bounty and grants programs, etc. to foster more community participation.
- Support marketing efforts for hackathons - both online and offline.
- Help improve the Cere ecosystem based on community input.
- Let your creativity shine to attract more community adoption and participation in Cere platforms.
- Coordinate/manage country community managers.
- Translate technical requirements into business requirements and vice versa.
What are we looking for?
- You must be able to thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments.
- You must have the desire and expertise to drive real innovation.
- You must be able to commit to a greater vision that requires collaborating to achieve something not possible by yourself.
- Experience working in similar roles for other projects, especially Web3.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you love working with others, and others love working with you.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Must be comfortable with managing and growing communities, as well as engaging with community members, both online and offline.
Think this role sounds like it’s for you? Let’s chat! We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply for this job
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM