Who We Are
What You’ll Be Doing
- Grow the local online and offline OKX Africa community by building a new user conversion strategy.
- Monitor community sentiment and address issues promptly, maintaining a constructive community environment
- Develop and implement effective/creative strategic content plans in the Africa region, including the strategy for social media, affiliate marketing and email campaigns
- Expand growth channels and traffic, and promote brand activities
- Oversee the quality of content executed via owned OKX Africa regional channels
- Drive interactions in the local OKX forums, instant messaging platforms, and chat groups with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems affecting the Africa community
- Coordinate AMAs, webinars and offline events
What We Look For In You
- Excellent professional English spoken and written skills
- Proven track record in managing communities, online and offline initiatives in the Africa region
- Previous experience with key social media channels (Twitter, Telegram, Discord)
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Ability to Multitask with great time management skills
- Self-driven and strong sense of ownership
Nice to Have
- Experience working across time zones and cross-cultural teams
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $32k - $81k *
Location: LA Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $76k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Lagos, Nigeria|| |