At BeInCrypto, we are passionate about educating and inspiring individuals about the world of crypto & Web3. Our mission is to provide original content and comprehensive news coverage, all available in 14 languages. Beyond being a media publication, we're creators of educational products and tools, with a digital nomad backpack consisting of Learn, Rankings, Academy, and Jobs.
Our teams embody the same agility, dynamism, and innovation as our products. We take our work seriously, but we also make sure to have a lot of fun along the way, always upholding the high standards of quality and accuracy that we're known for. Our culture is open and inclusive, mirroring the open spaces we work in.
We're in search of an AI News Editor & Writer to spearhead our News project content. To excel in this role, you should possess exceptional writing skills with a keen eye for accuracy and detail. Your abilities should extend to the realm of business, coupled with a creative spark, and a strong team-oriented approach.
Important Note: This position operates within a fixed time shift – between 3:00 PM Central European Time and 12:00 AM Central European Time.
- Build, maintain, and update the content calendar.
- Be on top of everything that is going on in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Generate and approve leads that reflect the editorial line.
- Proofread, edit, and improve content before it is published.
- Fact-check information in articles and stories.
- Meet with other team leaders and SEO analysts to coordinate, improve, and maintain an editorial line.
- Receive and give effective feedback.
- Native English speaker with a strong writing background.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications, or equivalent.
- Resourceful and self-directed mindset, capable of editing various types of content with minimal guidance.
- Exceptional prioritization skills and adeptness at managing multiple projects concurrently.
- A passion for continuous self-improvement and a willingness to embrace constructive criticism.
- An unwavering enthusiasm for both leadership and teamwork.
- An innate curiosity and a robust interest in staying updated on developments in Crypto & Blockchain.
- A creative and innovative approach to your daily work and deliverables.
Key points to note in the article format:
- Rely on reliable and verified sources.
- Produce in-depth, well-researched pieces ranging from 500 to 1500 words.
- Craft original content and angles for each piece, strictly avoiding paraphrasing or plagiarism.
- Aim to inform and inspire the reader.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging, shareable content, enriched with data, images, graphics, and lists.
- Incorporate quotes and pertinent references.
- Conduct interviews with industry leaders to craft unique content.
- Employ a conversational writing >
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- You will join our stellar editorial team with writers, editors, and journalists from all over the World.
If you believe that becoming an AI News Writer/Editor at BeInCrypto is your dream job, please submit your CV along with a cover letter and portfolio (including samples of your Crypto articles). The hiring process consists of:
- An initial interview with our recruiter, where we'll get to know each other better.
- A test assignment involving a short article with specific requirements.
- An interview with our hiring manager and manager advisor, delving deeper into the job's intricacies.
Join the BeInCrypto team and take your professional journey to the next level!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $90k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|