- Full-time position based in Berlin (or remote in Europe CET +/- 2 hours).
- Backend Go Engineer. €60-90k with a 10-15% bonus in equity. Send your CV/resume to this email.
🤩 We are Donut
- We are Donut.
- Say no to idle money. If you've ever wondered why you get 0.1% interest at your bank even though banks are worth billions, we're here to change that.
- We believe the future is open finance. Community-driven financial applications are reinventing personal finance, offering up to 10% interest and newer use cases that are far superior to traditional banks.
- Our traction is standout. We already have 20,000+ users and have seen 50%+ monthly growth rates since we launched.
- We've raised $3.8M by the backers of N26. We're backed by savvy FinTech and DeFi investors including - Redalpine, InVentures, Robot Ventures (Robert Leshner, CEO Compound), Tiny VC & Entrepreneur First.
🎪 The role
- You'll be building an Event-Driven Microservice architecture based on Golang on Kubernetes
- You'll be working with cutting edge technologies like GraphQL and Terraform
- You'll be working on DeFi and Crypto products, interacting with Ethereum blockchain.
- You'll be collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams to help craft new features, including fun ways to help everyone save and gain financial freedom
- You'll be able to learn and help others grow through frequent knowledge sharing
🙌 About you
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Software Engineering with industry-standard server languages, e.g. - Java, NodeJS, Ruby, Go and at least 1 year of experience in Go.
- You take initiative and ownership of your work, and are able to develop projects from idea to production
- You believe that code quality is one of the most important factors for our long term success
- You believe that TDD is the way to go
- You are a genuine and humble person 😀
🌻 Our offer
- €60,000 - €90,000 per annum + 10-15% bonus in equity depending on experience
- Everyone at Donut is an owner, we believe this is the way we can all win
- Full time contract
- Based in Berlin or remote in Europe (CET +/- 2 hours)
🌈 You belong here
- As long as you’re fun to be around (and got the technical chops of course), we want to work with you, whatever your skin-color, sexual orientation, gender, culture or religion
- Everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic self to work, which also means you’re encouraged to share as much (or as little) about your personal life as you want
- If you don't have a degree, that's awesome. We believe what you've worked on and achieved is way more important
👍 The perks
- Our team is standout: here, you'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking people every day
- By joining Donut as an early employee, you have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of frontend engineering at our bakery
- We have a flexible remote work policy, so if you need to work from home that's cool. We try to meet up every few weeks to maintain that personal touch
- The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack
- The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software and desk set-up
- And of course, vegan donuts!
👋 How to apply
- Send an e-mail with a CV to this email.
- In the subject field in the e-mail please write the following: I am the best Backend Go Engineer for Donut 💪
- We'll reach out with next steps to candidates that followed the guidelines above
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMzUuMTY4LjExMC4xMjgM