Position: Blockchain Developer // Web3 Backend Engineer // (Smart Contract)
Location: Shanghai (open to remote in similar time zone)
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity
Who We Are
Fam is building web3 communities with our mobile-first social network built on top of your NFTs. We are an industry-leading team of ex-Googlers who take pride in being small and productive, with a relentless focus on our product and our people. Fam is based in Shanghai and venture-backed by an international group of VCs and dozens of the best angel investors and creators across both web2 and web3.
Join our amazing team to build an incredible, talented, and passionate team to lead the cutting edge of digital technology and web3 innovation!
- As Fam's Blockchain Developer, web3 backend engineer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment of NFT related smart contracts (firstly with Solidity on EVM compatible chains), including testing and security auditing.
- Responsible for on chain data analysis and processing.
- Responsible for the design and development of blockchain applications and solutions, including the backend services and offchain Database which interacts with the blockchains.
- Responsible for the off chain data analysis and processing.
- Responsible for system’s security, scalability, stability, participate in system capacity planning, performance optimization, troubleshooting and resolution.
Desired Skill & Experience
- For this role, we are looking for someone with the following skills & experience:
- Solid computer science foundation, solid data structure and algorithm foundation, strong programming ability and problem solving ability;
- Solid Solidity development and optimization, be familiar with development tools such as Truffle and Hardhat, and be familiar with third-party security contract libraries such as OpenZeppelin; be familiar with gas optimization.
- Familiar with the generic ERC721/ERC721A, ERC1155 protocols and equivalent contracts;
- Familiarity with Golang, or other backend development stack.
- Familiarity with MySql, MongoDb, Redis, or other database stack.
- Familiarity with data processing pipeline such as kafka
- Experience in blockchain system development, smart contract development;
- Experienced in launching large scale / complex smart contracts on Eth
- Participation in DeFi project development is preferred
- Security background
If you are an experienced engineer, willing to join the force to build future Web3 products from scratch with a great team, then Fam is waiting for you!
fam. focuses on Mobile and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Shanghai and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://gmfam.xyz/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $58k - $65k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Solidity Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Solidity Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Solidity Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Shanghai, China|| ||Apply|
|Shenzhen, China|| |
|Beijing, China|| ||Apply|
|Shanghai, China|| |