Brand Creative Director (Writer)
- Elevate our brand voice:
- You will translate the brand's existing identity, values, and business goals into a compelling and authentic brand voice that resonates with our target audience.
- You will make on-brand content that not only elevates the brand's prestige but also contributes to the business’ success in all market conditions.
- Write, write, and write:
- You are a writer first and foremost and your responsibility overseeing projects requires you to write l and maintain a consistent brand voice across various channels including marketing campaigns, social, product, and digital contents.
- Exceptional ability to shape the voice of a brand through words.
- Proven experience as a Creative lead or in a similar role.
- Must understand crypto culture, its language, and its audiences’ mindset across different social channels and media touchpoints.
- Demonstrate the suitability for this role by showcasing past work and achievements.
- Uses our products and is familiar with competing products.
- Is able to react fast with a “get things done” attitude.
- Hands-on as a people-manager, nothing is below or above their station or pay grade.
- Resourceful when it comes to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable with handling several projects at once and working under tight deadlines.
- Develops creative ideas that make business sense.
- Is a master of simplifying complex problems to arrive at a crisp, clean, simple solution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM