TMB (Trusted Media Brands) is the world's leading community-driven entertainment company. Our portfolio of leading brands that includes FailArmy, Family Handyman, People Are Awesome, Reader’s Digest, Taste of Home, The Healthy, The Pet Collective, and Birds and Blooms, is powered by content that’s inspired and created by our fans. Engaging more than 250 million consumers worldwide, our content — available across streaming TV, social media, web, and print — sparks curiosity, fuels laughter, and inspires people to live big, full, fantastic lives. Learn more about our brands, our data-driven marketing solutions, our award-winning licensing services, and much more at .
We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Minnesota, London, and New Delhi. We welcome you to work in any of our offices, but you also have the opportunity to work from home.
About the role:
The Business Development Department at Trusted Media Brands is seeking a part-time analyst and coordinator to support several key projects, including NFT drops, vendor evaluations, and cross-functional research projects. As the Business Development Coordinator, you will work with and alongside the Business Development team, our valuable partners, and key stakeholders across the business.
Up to 10 hours a week
You are a highly organized, detail-oriented problem solver. You love evaluating challenges with thoroughness and rigor and love collecting input and data from various sources and stakeholders. You get along well with colleagues and partners and use your people skills to learn as much as possible about the problems you are trying to solve. You are creative, resourceful, and self-motivated and have a passion for and understanding of technology, media, and entertainment.
- Research ad-hoc projects, companies, vendors, industries, news, and initiatives for the Business Development team (e.g., blockchain, ad vendors, AI)
- Provide analysis and summarization of key projects, as needed
- Collaborate with the VP of Business Development on strategy and approaches for key projects
- Support the fulfillment of specific business development projects, such as coordinating our forthcoming NFT drops with Theta Labs
- A meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Work experience in media, entertainment, and/or technology
- An interest in business development, blockchain, AI, math / finance, and research
- A proficiency with business and productivity software, including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Strong people skills and research abilities
About this team:
Trusted Media Brands' Business Development team is small but mighty. We work to deepen our relationships with our partners, find new opportunities for revenue growth or cost savings across the business, and conduct research projects to understand how we might future-proof our company through technology, strategy, partnerships, and beyond.
We value our people and offer a collaborative and engaging culture. Learn more about what life is like working at Trusted Media Brands at .
Trusted Media Brands embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM