Business Development/Creator Partnerships
- Identify and recruit global crypto creators, overseeing the onboarding process.
- Develop and implement creator engagement and retention strategies, acting as a liaison between creators and internal teams.
- Manage a portfolio of high-impact global crypto creators, tracking community growth metrics for engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Build community growth programs and execute creator marketing initiatives to enhance brand awareness and community interaction through collaborations with creators.
- Collaborate with creators to facilitate AMA sessions, interviews, and community-driven initiatives.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, news, and developments in the crypto industry, identifying emerging crypto creators and tracking competitor activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in partnerships, affiliate management, or cross-channel marketing, preferably with a strong understanding of the crypto industry.
- Demonstrated involvement or experience in the crypto creator community or a resourceful network within the crypto industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with fluency in additional languages preferred for global outreach.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and derive effective strategies.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated individual who can work independently and collaborate with remote global team members.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in relevant marketing fields, particularly within the crypto space.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: