Business Development Manager
- Outreach & Relationship Management: Identify key partnerships, be active in channels and communities, and build relationships- all of which should enable our sales team and ultimately increase key metrics like TVS and integrations.
- Marketing Analysis: Conduct market analysis to identify emerging trends within the DeFi and broader crypto space, and apply these insights to optimize our strategy.
- Sales enablement: Build, manage, and optimize a sales and business development pipeline, ensuring a steady flow of business opportunities, and executing on the sales strategy.
- Partner Nurturing: Build and promote long-lasting relationships by understanding customer needs, providing tailored solutions, and resourcefully triaging within the team when needed before and after the sale.
- Collaborate: Work closely with internal and external product and engineering teams to identify needs, communicate solutions, and create feedback loops for product enhancement.
- Evangelize: Attend events to network and increase brand awareness, deliver compelling presentations or workshops, and present to a range of stakeholders and decision makers.
- Always be closing: Engage in negotiations to close deals, qualify leads from marketing campaigns, and employ effective methods for lead generation and conversion
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a BD or sales role, preferably in software or protocols
- Strong networking, communication, and presentation skills
- Data driven mindset with exceptional ability to use analytical skills to hit KPIs
- Ability to convey complex concepts to various audiences with speed and influence
- Experience working with DAOs, protocols, and other web3 entities
- Excellent time management and ability to maintain multiple tasks and client needs effectively
- Willingness to travel
- Technical proficiency with relevant software tools or platforms in the DeFi/Web3 space.
- Knowledge about the local market and regulatory landscape
Compensation and Benefits
- UMA's pay packages include competitive salaries & substantial token options, salaries range from $100-200K and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few).
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
- We have fun getting together twice a year at team wide offsites
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M