We are the go-to solution for developers who are building the next generation of DeFi (decentralized finance). We’ve done the legwork to create a reliable, secure and composable DeFi infrastructure, and are seeking a talented Manager of Operations and Administration to join our Business Development team and be an important part of Agoric’s growth.
Ensure that business development partner activities are supported, tracked/managed to completion by working with the bd leads, and collaborating with cross company teams.
Administrative support for BD team to ensure documents/agreements are completed, software systems are properly used and up to date, and payments processed. Research potential new partners and set up initial meetings. Manage other administrative tasks such as travel arrangements and setting up meetings.
- Ability to design and implement processes as needed to meet short term project goals and long term goals.
- Manage and support the process around applications and agreements with custody providers, exchanges and market makers.
- Project owner of crypto exchange application tracking and cross-functional onboarding process
- Setting up partner meetings with targeted partner types, including outreach, setting up meetings, and addressing follow up items
- Support team in the preparation of upcoming meetings or presentations as needed
- Kick off, manage and track administrative processes to support partnerships and the overall department, including:
- Payment process by working with finance
- Compliance review process for KYC of/by partners or vendors
- Legal document review process for partners
- Security review of 3rd party vendors or similar types
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn project management tools and databases, including Notion, Google docs and sheets, Asana, monday.com, miro, HappyFox, Knack, and others.
- Build and manage database for partner and community efforts
- Create quarterly and annual reports on performance for existing programs, including bounty, validator and similar efforts
- Update and manage the process for major events, announcements, launches, and/or programs associated with partners.
- Support Director of Partner Programs with
- Managing calendar
- Review submitted expense reports for partner programs team in preparation for Director approval
- Communicate across multiple comms platforms - Telegram, Discord, Slack, Signal
- Take on smaller responsibilities or handling other day-to-day items as needed
- Represent Agoric both professionally and knowledgeably at meetups/events/hackathons.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications, or commensurate professional experience.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working for a technology company, financial services firm or consulting firm in alliance management, technology sales, business development, or consulting services
- An understanding of blockchain and fundamental comprehension of the underlying technology
- Attention to detail / pride in your work
- Experience building and nurturing relationships
- Experience working cross company and cross industry
- Experience supporting a team of BD, partnerships, or account management
- Understanding of and passion for decentralized computing and interest in crypto
- Good judgment on confidentiality and handling sensitive information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter
- Account management experience
- Track record of maintaining successful partnerships
- Experience building a business-minded approach to developer feedback and user forums helping the business make intelligent decisions about new solutions
- COMP: $80,000 to $110,000 base salary
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM