- Strategy Design: Tracking hot industries of Web3 projects and monitoring the competitors’ updates. Engaging in the design of OKX Wallet business strategy.
- Business Cooperation: Exploring and building connections with high-quality dApps and outside partners, including but not limited to chain foundation & token fund & incubator & dev community & exchange, to integrate OKX Wallet into more Web3 projects.
- Cross-Functional: Taking advantage of OKX resources including product & tech, marketing & operation, and listing & ventures to customize cooperation plans for key projects.
- Innovative Thinking: Working closely with product & tech teams internally to build OKX Wallet as a user-friendly and one-stop web3 entrance.
- Multi-task: Able to support OKX DEX, Discover, and NFT Marketplace on the business side.
- At least 1-year professional experience in the Web3 industry.
- Strong execution, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Advanced in English is a must, fluency in Mandarin or other languages is a plus.
- Strong at anti-pressure, problem-solving, multi-task, and self-driven. Working independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing, and remote workplace.
- Crypto native and good understanding in the blockchain industry
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
- Mandarin speaking and sufficient in English
- Top University education
- Working with an excellent global team and having access to first-hand web3 research.
- Build connections with top & hot web3 projects, ventures, institutions, and builders.
- Engage in web3 events and accumulate experience in business, operations, and marketing.
- More surprises when you join!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $90k *
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: