C++ Quantitative Developer, hermeneutic investments
- Develop, maintain, and continually enhance a quantitatively driven crypto trading strategy & portfolio.
- Collaborate with engineers and researchers to design, backtest, optimize, and implement trading algorithms.
- Develop and implement a trading strategy set across multiple centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges where applicable.
Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate or above degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or similar field.
- At least 5-8 years of C++ development experience, and being familiar with modern C++11~C++20 features.
- At least 4 years of strategy development experience on HFT for traditional or cryptocurrency markets, with preferred technical ability in C++.
- Proven track record in deploying and scaling production crypto high frequency trading strategies.
- Experience as a quant developer on a trading team at a top-tier HFT.
- Excellent English communication and collaboration skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
Web3 C++ Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 C++ Developer is $173k per year, with a minimum base salary of $70k and a maximum of $255k.
Check more information about Web3 C++ Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company