C++ Jobs in Web3
154 jobs found
Who We Are
GammaSwap is building a novel oracle free volatility DEX where users can short the liquidity inside any AMM and any liquidity pool. This could be used to hedge Impermanent Loss or to long volatility on a token pair.
We also have ideas for novel products that will change DeFi as we know it touching every major category. We will need your help building those.
As a team, we value the freedom to work anywhere in the world, constructive and open dialogues, and credibly neutral protocols.
Who You Are
A senior level engineer with a background in developing Solidity based smart contracts. You have at least two years of experience (or equivalent knowledge) in developing high-performing blockchain apps or smart contracts and can provide code samples that demonstrate this.
A passion for building bleeding-edge technology on the blockchain and pushing forward innovation in DeFi. You’re a creative thinker and analytical problem solver who is inspired by the opportunity to build new startups and products and is unafraid to push the boundaries of what’s possible with technology. You possess a deep mastery of other open-source technologies that power the web. You can write and speak fluent English.
- Design and build complex automated strategies using vaults
- Envision and develop features to help build new applications
- Implement algorithms developed for our novel AMM
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills.
- Take a security first approach to smart contract development
- Experience owning and shipping multiple products
- 3+ years of industry experience in software engineering preferably in a low level language like C++
- Strong Solidity understanding, preferably with at least one project shipped to mainnet
- 3+ years of Solidity experience
- Ability to quickly iterate and ship code using test-driven development patterns
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Knowledge of engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in areas beyond your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth
- A passion for learning and a self-awareness of your learning style
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM
What kind of jobs can I get with C++?
C++ is a popular programming language that is widely used in a variety of industries, including software development, web3, blockchain, gaming, finance, and engineering
Here are some jobs you could consider with a strong background in C++ programming:
- Software Developer: As a software developer, you will use C++ to create software applications, systems software, or even operating systems.
- Blockchain Developer: C++ is one of the most commonly used programming languages in blockchain development. As a blockchain developer, you will use C++ to build decentralized applications, smart contracts, and other blockchain-based solutions.
- Smart Contract Developer: Smart contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into code. C++ can be used to write smart contracts for decentralized applications on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum.
- Cryptocurrency Developer: C++ is also used to build and maintain cryptocurrency projects. If you're interested in developing cryptocurrencies, wallets, or mining software, C++ can be a valuable language to know.
- Protocol Developer: Many blockchain protocols are written in C++, including Bitcoin and Litecoin. As a protocol developer, you may work on developing new protocols, improving existing ones, and optimizing them for performance and scalability.
- Game Developer: If you're interested in creating video games, C++ is one of the most commonly used languages in the gaming industry, particularly for high-performance games.
- Financial Engineer: In finance, C++ is used for quantitative analysis, algorithmic trading, and risk management. Financial engineers use C++ to develop complex financial models and software tools.
- Embedded Systems Developer: C++ is commonly used in embedded systems programming for developing applications for devices like microcontrollers, and other small devices.
- Robotics Engineer: C++ is a popular programming language for developing robotics software. If you are interested in robotics and automation, this could be a great career choice.
- Compiler Engineer: C++ compilers are used to translate code written in C++ into machine-readable format. As a compiler engineer, you would be responsible for developing, testing, and optimizing C++ compilers.
- Machine Learning Engineer: C++ is a popular language for developing high-performance machine learning algorithms and libraries. As a machine learning engineer, you would use C++ to develop custom algorithms, optimize existing ones, and implement them into production systems.