You have started and sold a successful SaaS or Marketplace organization(s) and you are ready to do it again. This is why you should do it with UP.Labs:
- Funding in place from Tier 1 VC
- Likely exit timing is short (~3 years) compared to traditional startup with usually longer corporate development timelines
- An immediate established customer - our Corporate Partners (Porsche + more) become first customer of the portfolio company
- Product Market fit achieved by proven team with strict research methodology from leading global consulting firms
- Ecosystem of top tier mobility talent and supporting services to quickly scale your teams
- You will receive a competitive base salary as well as sizeable early stage equity in a portfolio company backed by leading corporate investors and our venture capital partners.
Entrepreneurs can rapidly create and launch technology-focused startups at UP.Labs with fewer roadblocks and less red tape than they would face with traditional accelerators / incubators, or in scaling the business on their own.
UP.Labs is seeking a proven, product centric CEO with a track record of successful exit(s) to lead a web3/NFT venture rapidly scaling within our portfolio. As a CEO with UP.Labs, you’ll have end-to-end oversight of your portfolio company: building product and operations roadmaps; setting go-to-market strategy, establishing marketing goals, and building/retaining teams to meet the expectations of both internal partners and external investors. You’ll also have access to the UP.Ecosystem - an expansive team across product, engineering, design, analytics, marketing, legal, talent, finance, and venture capital available to help advise & scale your portfolio organization. With elevated external|internal buy-in towards launched portfolio organizations, counseling from our UP.Ecosystem, and funding from our fund and our corporate partners; we believe we have the ability to launch generation-defining organizations.
In this role you will:
- Immediately step into a business built for success - quickly utilizing the UP.Ecosystem for advisory and connections, work directly with a corporate partner closely invested in the success of their org., and manage an already-developed product market fit; harnessing our proven & strict methodology to potentially quick and long-term wins
- Oversee and lead all operations and products at the company; leading with a hands-on approach to building processes, playbooks, goals, and sets expectations with internal teams, corporate partners | investors, and UP.Labs.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy to scale across multiple markets, working directly with Marketing, Finance, and Data teams to define the product roadmap.
- Direct responsibility for the success of the your inherited organization; managing P&L and determining the most essential KPIs & goals while simultaneously building a team to execute on them.
- Partner with UP.Labs and portfolio technical leadership to create a product and technical vision, ensuring an uncompromising focus on customer experience.
- Hire, retain, and mentor a world-class team consisting of diverse skill-sets; enhance employee performance via evaluation and coaching.
You should have:
- Success as a cross-functional people manager of an operationally complex, high-growth environment with an ability to be hands-on while allocating resources correctly.
- Baseline knowledge or passion for of the Blockchain/Web3/Crypto space
- Management experience; preferably early-stage growth companies in a highly regulated or global fintech marketplace
- Experience both designing and executing on strategies, helping to scale a product or services company’s operations, employees, customers, partners, market growth, and revenue.
- Reputation as a well-rounded project manager with exceptional go-to-market and product instincts; able to bring sales, marketing, customer experience, talent, product, and operations together under common objectives.
- High EQ and low ego; you carry an executive presence regardless of years of experience.
- You’ve helped to recruit and retain world-class talent, while developing a values-oriented, high-performance culture.
- Exceptional collaboration, communication, and leadership skills.
We build high-growth technology startups that enable faster, cleaner, and safer movement of people and goods. Our vision is to transform the moving world by pairing leading corporations and entrepreneurs with a proven methodology for launching and scaling software and hardware companies.
Our platform is unique in three ways:
- Risk: We reward our entire team and ecosystem of partners with meaningful equity
- Technology: We build and launch scalable technology products that form the basis for each venture
- Industry Focus: We stay focused on the underlying fabric of society mobility and transportation
We work with corporate investors over a multi-year period to launch a portfolio of mobility-focused ventures. Our team is dedicated to the first year of a new venture’s life cycle: from ideation to minimum viable product build - and beyond.
A CEO comes in at month 10-12 of the company’s lifecycle post seed financing, taking the baton from the UP.Labs team to immediately build your team, scale the current MVP and go-to-market strategy, and lead the portfolio organization in day-to-day operations. CEO's have access to key advisory from the UP.Ecosystem, and embedded strategic corporate partnerships partnered directly with the venture to quickly scale the organization with high-probability.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzguOTAuOTUM