We are pausing travoom to focus on oleole.me as Ole Ole have several exclusive deals in place we want to take advantage of immediatley. We are looking for a CFO with investor contacts, high net worth individuals, family offices, or small PE firms.
oleole.me is the curated marketplace for fan travel experiences.
What We Do...
oleole.me empowers people to identify football experience and without any search requirements, simply presents the traveler with vetted components necessary to bring the trip to life -- tickets, lodging, flights and beyond.
Why it matters...
Searching and successfully planning a trip around an iconic experience is time-consuming, frustrating, overwhelming and often-times elusive.
Why we are better...
oleole.me’s searchless travel approach means a soccer/football experience can be discovered, planned and purchased in a matter of minutes without the endless search-driven lunacy and inefficiency that comes with all travel planning.
Are you a finance entrepreneur with startup experience, and access to capital. We have several large exclusive deals with global football entities that we have closed with several more possible with additional capital. Access to Capital is critical, someone with personal contacts, an entrepreneur willing to write a check even better. 4MM one year 20% interest or 10MM for an equity deal. We are about to pivot from marketplace to network business model. If you know football/soccer a huge plus. Spanish language skills a huge bonus. Outside the box and creative thinker wanted. We are looking for someone with grit and determination willing to do whatever it takes to win, not just an accountant...
Are you a CFO, with STARTUP Experience, Fundraising experiences and access to potential investors? If so, read on...
Ole Ole is the marketplace for “Hard to Get” Fan Travel Packages for Football/Soccer globally. We are pivoting to Ole Ole a social network and messaging for soccer. A super app for sports. Financial model is apps sitting on the Etherium network embedded within our app,
We have several league and teams in football/soccer we have submitted proposals to, all are interested in making a deal. These deals are similar to the deals I pioneered in the NFL, MLB, Olympic Games, and FIFA World Cup in my previous life. We have an experienced team.
Ole Ole is "where fans kickoff" Football is global with more than 1.5 Billion fans globally.
Network effects have been responsible for 70% of all the value created in technology since 1994. Founders who deeply understand how they work will be better positioned to build category-defining companies.
oleole.me is both a marketplace for fan experiences while we developed our social network and messaging network platform.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Bepart of the biggest change in sports media in history
- Get in on the ground floor
- Build world class technology! What You Will Be Doing
- Intitaly lead the fund raising process, must have investor contacts
- Building a World Class team
- Social first, understanding and experience at building a network platform
- Experience at building a business at scale
- Creating financial products that help our customers buy online, crypto installment product, interest free.
- Does anyone read the job discription or just flood inboxes with resumes?
Major Responsibilities: Fundraising experience a must, Investor contacts an absolute must, biz dev post-funding capabilities, Spanish a huge bonus, an interest in the possibility of a Swiss STO as a funding source.
Startup Experience a Must
To join as a cofounder a capital investment is required.
Bring solutions not interested in your ability to identify problems, were looking for solutions, leaders, doers! Have a deep understanding of the network effect.
Analytics / Decision Support
- Lead all FP&A and Consolidation for the businesses across all domestic and international properties
- Refine and report on the business KPIs
- Financialing modeling
Develop and utilize data-driven analytics to generate
value-added insights and actionable recommendations to drive growth and
- Support the CEO, developing the long-term and short-term financial goals for the business
- Refine performance metrics for significant content investments and help inform content investment
- Refine performance metrics to evaluate marketing ROI and help inform marketing investment
- Develop/refine reports and dashboards that provide actionable insight into the levers of the business
Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting
- Direct all budgeting, forecasting, finance, and cash management functions
- Create executive- and Board-level presentations for Budgets,
Forecasts, and Actuals vs Targets financials and KPI reporting
- Drive the process and preparation of annual budgets, monthly flashes, and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the annual operating budget and support the long-term strategic planning process
- Build a best-in-class strategic FP&A function and the team, systems, and processes to support it
Leadership and Culture
GIVER not a TAKER
- Lead and energize the Company’s finance team, building a high performance team and culture
- Continue to optimize the appropriate org structure for the organization
- Bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to the work, and focus on team members’ careers and professional development
- Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Develop open communication and productive work relationships
with senior leadership, operations leads, and the broader finance te
Specific experience should include:
- 7-10+ years of progressive finance experience with experience in
the consolidation process, creation of financial valuation models (e.g.
discounted cash flow), and preparation of executive presentations
- Strong math, financial and analytical skills including ability
to create complex financial models and efficiently communicate results
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
Knowledge of crypto raises, we plan on an STO in Switzerland end of year one, 6 months of marketing and legal required
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and SAP a plus
- Exposure to an environment with multiple entities is preferred
Must be comfortable working in an environment that requires
attention to detail, strong organizational skills, management of
deadlines and ability to multitask
- Strong writing and analytical skills, high level attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information: one
on one, small groups, executive management, and other employees in the
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
Doug Knittle Founder
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Solutions not problems .
- Blockchain Knowledge and understanding, experience working on crypto products a huge plus
- Creative problem solver who can courageously propose and support new ideas to our organization. Not interested in best practices, lets build something better!
- Ability to adapt. An ideal candidate will welcome the opportunity to solve a broad range of problems using a wide array of technologies.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and general growing pains of an early-stage technology company
- An exceptional entrepreneurial judgment that fosters independence over micro-management
- Understanding of football and international sports a huge plus
Ole Ole is located in beautiful Santa Monica, however, this role requires some travel we are privately held and rapidly growing!