Communications & Change Management Lead
- Serve as the communications and change lead focused on supporting our global People team and related employee programs and initiatives.
- Create and execute internal communications strategies to support business and organizational changes, new program launches, and engagement with existing Kraken offerings.
- Plan, produce, and promote inspirational employee-focused content, including videos, presentations, internal messages, and events.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of communications and change management strategies, and calibrate as needed.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve communications and change management efforts – at the team/function levels and companywide.
- Ensure People team and other functional communications are aligned with Kraken’s brand voice and global internal communications strategy.
- Required to collaborate with leaders on central and west-coast US timezone daily.
- Based in US preferred.
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years experience in internal communications and change management, preferably with a technology company.
- Experience working with HR and delivering HR-focused change communications programs.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with a laser eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Willingness to work hard and roll up your sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job.
- Ability to develop creative, effective approaches to difficult communications challenges.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $90k *
Location: United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: