What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage OKX Netherlands community operations.
- Grow the local online and offline OKX Netherlands community by building a new user conversion strategy.
- Drive interactions in the local OKX forums, instant messaging platforms, and chat groups with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of OKX's local user base and influence.
- Organize online events, assist in offline meet-ups, and conduct product and service surveys.
- Provide user feedback and market insights.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings to the community and to reach measurable value.
- Support KOL leads sourcing.
- Support OKX products' educational content creation.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in customer support
- Previous experience with key social media channels (Twitter, Telegram, Discord)
- Exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Native or advanced level in Dutch and English.
- Experience working across time zones and cross-cultural teams
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
Web3 Community Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Community Manager is $75k per year, with a minimum base salary of $45k and a maximum of $150k.
Check more information about Web3 Community Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Amsterdam, Netherlands|| |
|Amsterdam, Netherlands|| ||Apply|