Who We Are:
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop and enhance global market surveillance programs, controls and operational processes to prevent and detect insider dealing and market abuse.
- Lead the Market Surveillance team in conducting day-to-day market surveillance on the exchange's trading platform.
- Manage all aspects of market surveillance including designing and enhancing monitoring rules, and provides regular summary reports on market surveillance risks, updates, and status.
- Review investigation reports from the Market Surveillance team and determine suspicious activity.
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements for market transparency and integrity.
- Leverage data sets and analytical skills to design, deploy, tune, and optimize monitoring typologies and algos
- Collaborate across Compliance, Product, Engineering, Data Science, Trading teams to identify market integrity risks and implement sound controls.
- BA/BS in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 7+ years of experience in market surveillance, trading, or closely related field
- Proficiency with trading products, e.g., spot, margin, options, perpetual swap, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative, and integrity
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with commonly used crypto trade surveillance tool(s)
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Thesalaryrange for this position is $160,000.00 to $239,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $107k *
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: